Board Of Directors
ANMI- The Association of National Exchanges Members of India is a pan India body comprising of four regional chapters:
- Members elect 11 members to the Regional Executive Committee.
- The Regional Executive Committes nominate directors to the central council.
- The Board functions under the President and assisted by alternate President.
- The Post of President and Alternate President rotates annually between the regions.
- The regional council elects the President & Alternate President from amongst their elected council members.